We are dedicated to providing you with beginner investing information, a Forex market education and tips for trading online. We publish the Free e-Books Collection for Beginners. It provides basics information about Forex trading, beginner investing tips, including technical analysis of financial market.
Forex trading can yield high profits, but it is also a very risky endeavour. Therefore you should read these books first to decide whether this is your kind of an activity. Learn to Earn before start your trade.
- The Six Forces of Forex — by Scott Owens. A small e-book covering the basic and the main problems of Forex trading.
- Study Book for Successful Foreign Exchange Dealing — by Royal Forex.
- Forex. On-Line Manual for Successful Trading — an introduction into every aspect of the Forex trading including detailed descriptions of the technical and fundamental analysis techniques, by unknown author.
- 18 Trading Champions Share Their Keys to Top Trading Profits — as the name suggests, the book shares the secrets of the 18 prominent traders with the Forex beginners, by FWN.
- The Way to Trade Forex — a 1st chapter of the book that will show you not only Forex basics but also some unusual techniques and strategies that can work for the newbie traders, by Jay Lakhani.
- The Truth About Fibonacci Trading — the basic facts and information about Fibonacci levels and their application to the Forex trading, by Bill Poulos.
- Quick Guide to Forex Trading — a 2008 edition of the Forex guide for the beginners and private traders issued by Easy-Forex.
- Chart Patterns and Technical Indicators — an explanation of the most popular chart patterns and some technical indicators, by unknown author.
- Forex Trading — a rather generic all-topic guide for beginners in Forex trading, by Richard Taylor.
- Trading Forex: What Investors Need to Know — by NFA. National Futures Association gives introduction to the online retail Forex trading and warns about the potential dangers of such activity.*
- My Dog Ate My Forex — by Doug Breiten. “In the pages that follow, I will layout the 3 secrets that can help make you a winning trader. Also, as I reveal my story, I have highlighted some lessons learned”.
- Trend Determination — A quick, accurate and effective trend analysis methodology by John Hayden.
- The Original Turtle Trading Rules — by OrignalTurtles.org.
- Introduction to Forex — by 1st Forex Trading Academy. This trading course intends to provide to all of the students analytical tools on the trading system and methodologies. In this respect, the purpose of the course is to provide an overview of the many strategies that are being used in Forex market and to discuss the steps and tools that are needed in order to use these strategies successfully.
- Online Trading Course – Background of Futures Trading by Jake Bernstein’s