by Michael D. Archer
Novice traders and those with some experience could get a lot of benefits from this book without a lot of dollars.
This book is divided into 6 parts as follows :
1. The foreign exchange markets – forex landscape, a brief history and two ways to trade forex
2. Getting started – regulations, forex lexicon, trading tables, a guide to forex brokers, opening a forex account and making the trade
3. The tools of the trade – fundamental analysis, technical analysis, a trader’s tool box, the forex market place and retail forex platforms
4. The complete forex trader – the plan, money management, psychology of trading and improving your trading skill
5. Extra for experts – options and exotics, computers and forex
It is nice to be able to download forms and tables in this book from its companion website. In term of delivery the author has managed to describe complex forex aspects into plain English.